Subscribe on iTunes!
JOIN THE TRAVEL COUPLE BOOK CLUB!
About This Episode
In this episode, we interview Daisy and Nenad of Working Wayfarers. They are a couple from the United States who began traveling frequently, but in very short trips. They then decided to depart on their round the world trip in November 2015. During this interview they talk about how they moved on from their jobs to make travel a lifestyle and their amazing journey together so far.
- 3:05 – Daisy and Nenad talk about their work and how they met.
Part One: Travel
- 5:03 – Daisy and Nenad answer questions relating to their travel experiences together beginning with the question, “Why Travel?”
- 6:30 – They talk about where they were last, where they are now, and where they are going to next.
- 11:50 – Nenad talks about their most rewarding experience together visiting Petra in Jordan.
- 17:40 – Working Wayfarers get into their most awkward travel experience staying in a hostel in Barcelona, Spain.
- 19:05 – Daisy talks about their worst travel experience while on the road and finding out back home that their cat was missing.
Part Two: Relationships
- 21:40 – Daisy and Nenad talk with us about travel and their relationship together.
- 23:22 – Daisy talks about who takes care of what when planning a trip.
- 24:40 – Daisy discusses why Santorini, Greece is the best destination for a couple.
- 26:40 – Working Wayfarers provide their last advice for couples and their relationships when traveling.
Part Three: Making Travel a Lifestyle
- 27:50 – Daisy and Nenad discuss their website, Working Wayfarers.
- 31:05 – Daisy talks about how she was able to talk to her boss about being able to keep her job while traveling the road. Nenad covers how he asked for a leave from his work.
- 34:00 – They discuss how they decided to take the leap and start their round the world trip.
- 39:10 – Daisy and Nenad offers his final advice for couples trying to live a travel lifestyle.
- 40:50 – We talk about how they have five passports between the two of them.
- 42:30 – To close out the interview, we talk about what is next to cross off their Wanderlist.
A beautiful London morning…Ok, so this was last summer when the Sun was warmer and when Big Ben wasn't covered in scaffolding. You could say that we miss that weather! ? Who else love's London!?⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #prettylittlelondon #londonstyle #bigben?? ⠀ #phonebooth ⠀ #cantwaittogoback #breathtakingview⠀ #phototravel #intravelist⠀ #alldaytravel #aov10k⠀ #travelpassion #getawayweekend⠀ #lastminutetrip #frequentflyer⠀ #travelbugs #welovetravel⠀ #photographysoul #travelwithus⠀ #solobackpacker #damgooddays⠀ #travelcouple #wetravel⠀ #ourtravelgram #whatawonderfulworld⠀ #traveltogether⠀ #travelzoo #takemoreadventures⠀ #timeoutsociety #exploretheworld⠀ #itsamazingoutthere
You can catch Daisy and Nenad and their travels here:
We hope you enjoy the Travel Couple Podcast. We want to know your feedback and comments on this podcast.
We would also ask that, if you would be so kind, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review.
To the Nations Worldwide
Travel . Capture . Share
Free Online Resources to Start Your Digital Nomad Lives
Join Our Mailing List