Subscribe on iTunes!
About This Episode
In this episode, we interview James and Sarah of The Whole World or Nothing. James and Sarah are a travel couple from the United Kingdom who dreaded the 9 to 5 and decided to change their lives. At the time of this recording, are spending an extended period of time in Mexico. They talk about how they met, being so busy on the road, freelancing, living in Mexico, and the importance of search engine optimization and social media for bloggers.
- 3:25 – James and Sarah introduce themselves, how they met, and about their blog.
Part One: Travel
- 7:50 – Part one starts with where they were last, where they are now, and where they are going next.
- 13:10 – James discusses their most rewarding travel experience in China.
- 16:22 – Sarah talks about their most embarrassing travel experiences after a long train ride at the reception of a hostel.
Part Two: Relationships
- 17:55 – Sarah and James talk about the Cambodian islands as a great destination for couples.
- 19:23 – We talk about how Sarah and James split the travel planning responsibilities.
- 20:25 – Sarah and James let couples know their last piece of advice for traveling together.
Part Three: Making Travel a Lifestyle
- 22:20 – We dive into discussing about The Whole World or Nothing travel blog.
- 23:33 – Sarah talks about being active on social media to create connections.
- 24:30 – Sarah and James bring up the two things that drive traffic to their blog.
- 27:45 – James talks about freelance writing.
- 29:38 – James discusses what is next for their blog.
You can catch James and Sarah and their travels here:
The Whole World or Nothing
We hope you enjoy the Travel Couple Podcast. We want to know your feedback and comments on this podcast.
We would also ask that, if you would be so kind, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review.
To the Nations Worldwide
Travel . Capture . Share
Free Online Resources to Start Your Digital Nomad Lives
Join Our Mailing List