About This Episode
In this episode, we interview Nathan and Amy of Two Drifters. Nathan and Amy are a travel couple from the United States who met in a hostel in Scotland and their lives were never the same. They talk about how they met in Scotland, relationship advice when travelling, and how they earn some money while travelling the world together.
- 2:28 – Amy and Nathan introduce themselves, how they met, and about their blog.
Part One: Travel
- 8:14 – Part one starts with where they were last, where they are now, and where they are going next.
- 9:55 – Nathan and Amy talk about their most rewarding experience traveling together.
- 12:23 – Amy discusses the most hilarious thing that has happened to them on their travels.
Part Two: Relationships
- 14:40 – We lead this part with how Nathan and Amy feel traveling has effected their relationship.
- 16:47 – Amy talks about how Scotland is their favorite travel destination.
- 19:15 – Nathan offers his last advice about traveling as a couple.
Part Three: Making Travel a Lifestyle
- 21:00 – Amy and Nathan discuss their jobs while on the road.
- 26:04 – Amy talks about how hard they are working to find the time to do it all.
- 28:08 – How Two Drifters choose to split the tasks of maintaining a travel blog.
- 30:40 – Amy talks about why SEO is so important.
We hope you enjoy the Travel Couple Podcast. We want to know your feedback and comments on this podcast.
We would also ask that, if you would be so kind, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review.
Free Online Resources to Start Your Digital Nomad Lives