Subscribe on iTunes!
About This Episode
In this episode, we interview Ryan and Sam of Our Travel Passport. Ryan and Sam are a travel couple from the States who met in college, got bit by the travel bug, and now travel the world together. During this interview, they discuss how they met in college, their 7 week and 6 country work based trip, enjoying their time in Greece, and the importance of learning a skill to make travel a lifestyle.
- 2:25 – Ryan and Samantha talk about what is Our Travel Passport.
- 3:30 – Ryan talks about how they met at college in Utah before passing it over to Samantha to finish the story.
Part One: Travel
- 6:35 – We begin our interview with the simple two word question that often times is followed by a complex answer: Why Travel?
- 7:50 – Samantha talks about where they were last, where they are now, and where they are going next.
- 8:45 – Ryan and Samantha discusses their most rewarding travel experience was together.
- 13:00 – Samantha tells us how they handle awkward or embarrassing travel experiences.
Part Two: Relationships
- 14:10 – Samantha discusses how she feels travel has effected their relationship.
- 17:03 – Ryan lets us know who takes care of what when planning a trip.
- 18:47 – They both agree that Bora Bora is the best travel destination for couples.
- 22:15 – Samantha and Ryan ends this segment with advice for travel couples.
Part Three: Making Travel a Lifestyle
- 24:25 – We begin this segment of our interview with discussing more about Our Travel Passport.
- 27:50 – We discuss Instagram and the importance of it as travel bloggers.
- 29:20 – Ryan and Samantha provide advice on how to get followers and subscribers.
- 31:20 – Samantha talks about providing free educational material, in reference to their email list incentive.
- 32:30 – Ryan provides advice on how to improve your photography.
- 33:50 – Ryan talks about the business side of Our Travel Passport.
- 36:45 – Ryan lets everyone know that they need to learn a skill if you want to make travel a lifestyle.
- 40:50 – Our Travel Passport lets us know about what they have planned in the future.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all of the love and excitement on our last post about our move! ?? We are so excited and truly thrilled to be part of such an incredible community of people who are always wishing the best for us and for each other. ?? . Also THANK YOU to everyone who joined the bootcamp!! We are SO excited and truly feeling over the moon about teaching and seeing your work! ?? ? ? . We’re so grateful for this positive space and for YOU, because your the ones who make it this way. Sending you all of our love. ❤️❤️❤️
You can catch Ryan and Sam and their travels here:
Our Travel Passport
We hope you enjoy the Travel Couple Podcast. We want to know your feedback and comments on this podcast.
We would also ask that, if you would be so kind, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review.
To the Nations Worldwide
Travel . Capture . Share
Free Online Resources to Start Your Digital Nomad Lives
Join Our Mailing List