About This Episode
In this episode, we interview Andrew and Melanie of Life’s Sweet Journey. Andrew and Melanie are an American travel couple who bought a home on wheels and are now traveling across their country. During this interview, they discuss how they met, living in a camper together, driving traffic to their blog, and teaching English online while on the road.
- 2:15 – Melanie talks about how the two of them met each other.
- 2:55 – Melanie answers why travel.
Part One: Travel
- 4:15 – Life’s Sweet Journey discusses where they were last, where they are now, and where they are going to next.
- 7:38 – Andrew and Melanie talks about their most awkward and embarrassing experience with their camper.
Part Two: Relationships
- 9:25 – Melanie begins by talking about how living in a camper together has effected their relationship.
- 10:40 – Andrew lets us know about who takes care of what when on the road.
- 13:50 – Melanie discusses the best destination they have been to for couples.
- 15:05 – We close this part with advice for travel couples.
Part Three: Making Travel a Lifestyle
- 16:45 – Melanie talks about who takes care of what with the blog.
- 17:50 – Melanie discusses how they teach English online together while on the road.
- 23:45 – Melanie talks about driving traffic to their blog.
- 25:13 – What is on the horizon with Life’s Sweet Journey.
- 26:40 – Where you should look to keep in touch with Life’s Sweet Journey.
So, this happened yesterday! We officially have a new home! We would like to introduce you to #DelilahtheDreamMachine (thinking Deli for short)! She is already so loved and we can't wait for the adventures she will bring us, as we give this #fulltimeRV life a try! Spending our #SundayFunday packing her up and trying to whittle down our keep pile even more. Deli really doesn't need much to satisfy her! A few good books, some cozy blankets and a coffee pot… she'll be ready to roll in no time!!
You can catch Andrew and Melanie and their travels here:
Life’s Sweet Journey
We hope you enjoy the Travel Couple Podcast. We want to know your feedback and comments on this podcast.
We would also ask that, if you would be so kind, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review.
Free Online Resources to Start Your Digital Nomad Lives