About This Episode
In this episode, we interview Jacob and Selena of Find Us Lost. Jacob and Selena are a travel couple that moved from Los Angeles to Europe in 2016. After launching their blog, growing their Instagram audience, and completing a three month road trip through the Balkans, they continued to find ways to explore new destinations together. During this interview, they discuss their wedding in Kauai, planning a three month long road trip, how travel has had a positive effect on their relationship, how their blog has evolved, improving your photography, and how to gain followers to social media and your blog.
- 2:22 – Jacob and Selena talks about their choice to go traveling together.
- 4:00 – Jacob and Selena discuss how they met and went on a road trip together.
- 4:52 – Selena talks about their destination wedding in Kauai.
Part One: Travel
- 5:45 – Selena answers the why travel question.
- 7:25 – Where were they last, where they are now, and where they are traveling to next.
- 11:50 – Selena talks about their most awkward travel experience.
- 13:32 – Jacob talks about their worst travel experience.
Part Two: Relationships
- 14:33 – Selena discusses how travel has effected their relationship.
- 15:27 – Selena opens up about how they plan a trip.
- 16:30 – Selena talks about the best destinations they have visited for couple travelers.
- 21:15 – We close this part with advice for travel couples.
Part Three: Making Travel a Lifestyle
- 22:45 – Selena discusses the evolution of Find Us Lost.
- 25:43 – Jacob and Selena talks about Instagram.
- 27:38 – Selena talks about the importance of quality content.
- 30:53 – Jacob discusses how they balance the blog and travel at the same time.
- 37:00 – Selena and Jacob provide a final tip to couples who want to make travel a lifestyle.
You can catch Jacob and Selena and their travels here:
Find Us Lost
We hope you enjoy the Travel Couple Podcast. We want to know your feedback and comments on this podcast.
We would also ask that, if you would be so kind, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review.
Free Online Resources to Start Your Digital Nomad Lives